Hi there! Thank you for being here. That's me, Brenna, and my cute little family. I suppose if you're taking the time to read the about section, then you're probably trying to get an idea of what type of person I am. The person you might be meeting at some random location to take family portraits for you and hopefully its not awkward. Well, if you have kids, I will do something silly to start our time together. Something that will make everyone in a good mood. I will also have tic tacs that I will bribe your children with. If you are a couple of love birds, I will make you do something silly too, but I will also make it very clear that you at no point are required to look at the camera. We will take a few candids, but its not about the pose, its about the way you love each other. So do that, and I will run around you with my camera and try not to trip. Don't worry though, I'll guide you a little bit so you're not just standing there feeling dumb and out of place. If you are pregnant, same treatment as the love birds, only we have someone else that we will be focusing on more than just you two. And if you are looking for a birth photographer, I have no idea, but please PICK ME PICK ME!! I'll make it good. Seniors, we will pose you. We will get creative (and maybe a little dirty) and have a ton of fun doing it. My goal with all of this, is for you to forget that you don't know me and when you see your final gallery, the pictures look like you. You and your loved ones at your happiest. And I really like blankets. So if you have special blankets, BRING THEM! The more the better!
Here's 10 facts, just for fun...
(1) I'm a wife. My husband is Kameron. He's 6'5" and wears size 16 shoes. He brews tasty beer and smokes some pretty mean meat on the Traeger. And baseball. Can't forget baseball.
(2) I'm a mom. My son, Hazen, is 5.5 and is the kid who says hi to EVERYONE at the store. Park. Parking Lot. Restaurant. The kid has never met a person he didn't want to befriend. Cool kid. My daughter, Maeva, is 22 months old and is my little fire cracker.
(3) I'm a designer. I graduated from EWU in 2009 with a bachelors in Visual Communication Design. I've been working at a small marketing company for over 9 years now, and have been the solo designer.
(4) I love babies. I'm the weird lady who will want to hold your baby, but won't ask because I know you've got to win them over first. Instead I'll do all the weird things that you do to make a baby laugh.
(5) I like people. I worked in a historic hotel (Roche Harbor) for a few years. One time a guest walked into the lobby, so I said hello. My boss asked me if I knew the person. Nope, never seen them in my life. She thought I might have know the person for 20 years by my greeting.
(6) I grew up in Western Washington. Graduated from high school in a town with one stop light (Montesano). As a kid, we salmon fished on the mouth of the Colombia, Crabbed and shrimped at Hood Canal. Camped all over. Vacationed in the winter to sunny places. I was spoiled.
(7) Someday I want to teach myself to play the ukulele.
(8) I love 40's music. Frank. Bobby Darin. Etta James. So good.
(9) Oh! My husband and I have the same birthday!
(10) Last but not least.... better make it a good one if you've managed to read this far. (Thinking for 5 minutes) My favorite joke. What kind of underwear to clouds wear? THUNDER PANTS!!